Meet Dr. Augusto Saldarriaga
Dr. Saldarriaga is a board certified Prosthodontist. He specializes in treating and handling dental and facial problems that involve restoring missing tooth and jaw structures. Prosthodontists are highly trained in cosmetics, dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, restorative dentistry, and more. Essentially, prosthodontists are the recognized experts with anything needs to be replaced in your mouth. Dr. Saldarriaga obtained his DDS from the prestigious UCSF School of Dentistry and completed a three-year residency in Prosthodontics as well as his Masters of Science degree at the University of Minnesota (UMN). Dr. Saldarriaga has been practicing dentistry for more than 14 years in the Twin Cities and is part time Faculty at UMN school of Dentistry During his free time he likes to spend time with his wife Sara and lovely son Victor.
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member of Omicron Kappa Upsilon Rho Rho Chapter Dental Honor Society
- Practice limited to restorative dentistry and prosthodontics
- Minnesota Monthly Best Dentist List 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Fluent in Spanish